ETH Zentrum, Zürich, Switzerland - June 13th - 16th, 2016
Focus Event: Particle Filter Quality under Real World Conditions
- Ambient air particles
- Aircraft and airports
- Biomass combustion (coorganized by task 32 of IEA Bioenergy)
- Environmental impact and global warming
- Health effects
- Legislation, certification and enforcement
- Emission control of gasoline engines
- Nanoparticle formation
- Non-road and stationary sources
- Particle filtration technologies
- Secondary emissions
- Source apportionment
- UFP metrology
Opening and Key Notes
The conference will be opened by Prof. Dr. Lino Guzzella, President of the ETH Zürich.
Invited keynote speaker is Giovanni D'Urbano, Head of Traffic Section, FOEN. His talk is entitled "Looking back to 20 years of filter technology in Switzerland".
For more details see conference page.