Carbon composites – a vital material for the future success of aerospace
21 May 2019, Switzerland Innovation Park Zurich
Carbon Composites Schweiz and the Swiss Aerospace Cluster have joined forces and are going to conduct an event, where members of both fields & industries can meet, inform, connect and interact.
- See, what the (aero-)space industry is working on and demanding.
- Learn, what the composites industry/academia is able to do.
- Meet the leading heads of both industries in Switzerland.
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity.
Call for Papers
We would like to invite you to submit an abstract for a paper (either Keynote or Pitch) to present at the Forum "Composites in Aerospace".
- Abstract submission deadline March 8, 2019
- Notification of acceptance March 15, 2019
- Complete papers due April 26, 2019
- Presentation file submission May 13, 2019
For the abstract, you need to submit a title and short description (50-75 words).
Please submit your abstract via email to:
Erik Linden for SAC-members and (aero-)space industry
Theo Sandu for CC Schweiz-members and composites industry