The MAS | CAS ETH in Future Transport Systems is a practice-oriented advanced degree program for professionals working in the transport sector. The program imparts knowledge about the systemic, technical and socioeconomic foundations necessary to promote a transition towards sustainable mobility. It enables participants to develop resource- and climate-friendly mobility solutions and implement them in their professional environments. It includes the passenger and freight sectors with an emphasis on road and rail transport. Through the program participants learn how to:
- Identify complex dynamics of the mobility system
- Understand effects of certain measures and interventions
- Assess the potential of new technologies, solutions and strategies
- Devise innovative, marketable products and services
- Develop and implement new business models
- Optimize environmental, economic and social aspects of mobility services or systems
- Help shape transformation processes
Students benefit from expert lecturers from academia and industry, discussions, group work and practical exercises as well as from their peers. The program offers a unique environment where professionals from different companies and institutions come together and learn from experts in the field and from each other.
Rita Nenniger, Head of Innovation at PostBus and Alumni of the program says:
“The design of sustainable mobility that also meets the needs of society poses major challenges. Systems thinking and the targeted use of new technologies are indispensable. The MAS ETH in Future Transport Systems provides the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for well-founded discussion and to successfully tackle the implementation of new forms of mobility.”
Apply today to start in the spring semester 2021! The application window is open now until 30 November 2020. Find out more about the program, requirements and the application process on the program website.