Implementation strategies for energy retrofit of the building stock
5 September 2019, CISBAT 2019 at EPFL
Speakers and panelists
- Kai Nino Streicher, Research associate, Université de Genève
- Sandra Klinke, President of swissesco, Head of energy group, Amstein & Walthert
- Francois Guisan, Sustainable Development Integrator, Implenia Suisse SA
- Jad Khoury, Development manager for urban projects, Services Industriels de Genève
- Catherine Lavallez, Energy Consultant, Territoires & Energies Sàrl
- Moderation: Sabine Sulzer, Knowledge and Technology Transfer, SCCER FEEB&D
Science meets industry
Researchers from the SCCER FEEB&D and industry executives meet to discuss the paths to take towards a more sustainable development in the built environment. Topics include the national and regional renewable energy potential, energy-hubs, the energy performance gap and circular economy.
Following the industry program, you are cordially invited to a cocktail reception.
Further information and free registration